Vastu Shastra is an ancient Vedic system of architecture. Vastu literally means dwelling and ancient Vastu Shastra principles include design and layout of houses, towns, cities, gardens, roads, water works, shops and other public areas.
Vastu principles are based on creating a perfect balance between the 8 directions (East, West, North, North East, North West, South, South East & South West) and 5 basic elements (Sky, Water, Earth, Wind and Fire) and an imbalance between these 5 elements and the 8 directions may lead to Vastu Dosha and people residing or working at that place have to experience the negative effects of Vastu Dosha.
Malefic effects of Vastu Dosha:
- Frequent illnesses in family
- Discord among family members
- Increased expenses and rising debt
- Losses in business
- Frequent breakdowns in factory
- Decreased production output
- High employee churn
Most Effective Remedy for Vastu Dosha:
Vastu Dosha Remedy puja is an effective way to remove the Vastu defects of home, office and factory. Ideally Vastu Dosha Nivaran Puja should be done before moving-in to new premises however if you are already living in the premises for sometime or you already own an office or a factory and if you are experiencing one or more of above mentioned conditions then it is recommended to perform Vastu Dosha Remedy Puja as soon as possible.
Benefits of Vastu Dosha Remedy Puja:
- Blesses occupants of the place with health, wealth, prosperity and overall wellbeing.
- Creates an environment of peace and happiness in the premises.
- Blocks the flow of negative forces in the premises and facilitates the flow of positive energy in the premises
- Creates an aura of stress free living in the premises
- Right day is chosen to start this puja which is done by referring to Almanac (Panchang) and by analyzing the horoscope of place owner and the main earning resident of the place or premises.
- On a chosen day, Pandit (Hindu Priest) takes resolution (Sankalp) to perform this puja on native’s behalf if native is unable to perform this puja personally. Technically Sankalp is an oath which Pandits (Hindu Priest) takes to perform this puja on behalf of the owner or main earning resident and that the benefits of this puja should be bestowed upon them.
- This is followed by chanting of Vastu Dosha Nivaran Mantras by Pandit (Hindu Priest) along with other Vedic rituals.
- After completion of chant of Vastu Dosha Nivaran Mantra and other Vedic rituals, the completion ceremony is arranged in the form of Homam (Havna).
Duration of Puja:
Number of Pandits (Hindu Priests):
- 1 – 2 Pandits (Hindu Priests)
Place of Puja:
- Temple OR
- Any suitable place
Details Required for Puja:
- First name and Surname (family name)
- Address, Telephone number, Email address
- Father’s name
- Latest individual full length Photograph of the owner and few photographs of the premises
- Full address of the premises
- Date of Birth, Time of Birth and Place of Birth of the owner
- Date of moving-in into the said premises (if possible)
Puja Cost Includes:
- All material required for the Puja
- Daan given in charity to the Pandit (Hindu Priest) on completion of the Puja.
- Dakshina or the Fees given to the Pandit (Hindu Priest) for performing Puja
- You will be informed about the date and time of puja after the analysis of your horoscope and after referring to Almanac (Panchang)
- You would need to observe few dos and don’ts during puja which will be informed to you in advance
- We will try to post your Prasadam if allowed by the postal department
WE WILL TRY TO ORGANIZE A LIVE FEED OF PUJA THROUGH WEB LINK IF OPERATIONALLY FEASIBLE
WE WILL RECORD THE PUJA AND MAIL THE VIDEO (MAXIMUM UPTO 1 HOUR OF RECORDING) AT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
Write your Review for us
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *