Pitra Dosha may arise due to following:
- Bad deeds (bad karma) done by ancestors
- Bad deeds (bad karma) done by children, knowingly or unknowingly, embarrassing the soul of ancestors
- If any desire of departed ancestors remained unfulfilled
- Abortions done intentionally may lead to Pitra Dosha.
- An unnatural death of any relative / ancestors in young age.
- If someone fails to remember, honor and recognize the ancestors properly.
Effects of Pitra Dosha:
- Pitra Dosha may bring to bad name to the family
- Repeated failures in life
- Increase in debts and an inability to repay loans
- Unable to conceive baby
- Pitra Dosha may lead to delay in marriage and may also lead to relationship failure
- Frequent illnesses in family
Pitra Dosha Remedy Puja may help overcoming the negative effects of Pitra Dosha. This Puja is best performed at places like Gaya, Trimbakeshwar, Ujjain, Varanasi, and Hardwar. Gaya is believed to be the best place for Pind Daan and in some cases this Puja can also be performed at home as well however this should be done only after consulting an expert astrologer and under the guidance of a very knowledgeable Pandit (Hindu Priest).
Pitra Dosha Remedy puja should preferably be done in the presence of the native however if personal presence is not possible then this can be done in the native’s absence as well.
- Right day is chosen to start this puja which is done as per native’s horoscope
- On a chosen day, Pandit (Hindu Priest) takes resolution (Sankalp) to perform this puja on native’s behalf if native is unable to perform this puja personaly. Technically Sankalp is an oath which Pandits (Hindu Priest) takes to perform this puja on behalf of the native and that the benefits of this puja should be bestowed upon the native.
- This is followed by chanting of Mars (Mangal) Mantras by Pandit (Hindu Priest)
- After completion of chant of Mars (Mangal) Mantra, the completion ceremony is arranged in the form of Homam (Havna).
- Things related to all planet Mars (Mangal) are donated during the final puja.
Duration of Puja:
Number of Pandits (Hindu Priests):
- 1 – 2 Pandits (Hindu Priests)
Place of Puja:
- Temple OR
- Anyone of following places
Details Required for Puja:
- First name and Surname (family name)
- Father’s name (please do mention if father is alive or not)
- Name of ancestors, family members who are not alive now (to the extent possible) – both father and mother lineage.
- Address, Telephone number, Email address
- Latest individual full length Photograph
- Date of Birth
- Time of Birth
- Place of Birth
Puja Cost Includes:
- All material required for the Puja
- Daan given in charity to the Pandit (Hindu Priest) on completion of the Puja.
- Dakshina or the Fees given to the Pandit (Hindu Priest) for performing Puja
- You will be informed about the date and time of puja after the analysis of your horoscope and after referring to Almanac (Panchang)
- You would need to observe few dos and don’ts during puja which will be informed to you in advance
- We will try to post your Prasadam if allowed by the postal department
WE WILL TRY TO ORGANIZE A LIVE FEED OF PUJA THROUGH WEB LINK IF OPERATIONALLY FEASIBLE
WE WILL RECORD THE PUJA AND MAIL THE VIDEO (MAXIMUM UPTO 1 HOUR OF RECORDING) AT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
Write your Review for us
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *