Kal Sarp yoga is formed when all the planets are hemmed between Rahu (Dragon’s head) and Ketu (Dragon’s tail) axis in a natal horoscope. Rahu and Ketu, being always placed 180 degree from each other therefore they are always placed 7th from each other and in Kal Sarp yoga, one half of horoscope is occupied by all planets and other half is always empty.
Kal Sarp yoga is of 12 types depending on the placement of Rahu (Dragon’ head) from 1st house to 12th house. If Rahu comes first it is called Kalamirtha Yoga meaning Rahu followed by other planets ends with Ketu; this is not good however if Ketu starts first and ends with Rahu it is called Viloma Yoga this is better than previous. People who have this combination will gain sudden popularity once they cross 35 years of age.
The maximum impact of Kal Sarp yoga will be felt during Major periods / Maha Dasha or the Sub Period / Antar Dasha of either Rahu or Ketu. It is believed that Kal Sarp yoga may negate all other Raj Yogas present in the horoscope and in general it adversely impacts all the areas of an individual’s life however there are few exceptions when it does not yield negative results.
To alleviate the intensity of Kal Sarp yoga, Kal Sarp yoga Nivaran puja can be performed which is immensely powerful and can bring a great degree of relief to the individual.
Benefits of Kal Sarp Yoga Nivaran Puja:
- Reduces all malefic effects of Kal Sarp Yoga
- Enhances overall well being of an individual
- Relief from financial crisis and debts
- Improvement in health
- Prevents delay in marriage
- Resolves problems in love life
- Right day is chosen to start this puja which is done as per native’s horoscope
- On a chosen day, Pandits (Hindu Priests) takes resolution (Sankalp) to perform this puja on native’s behalf. Technically Sankalp is an oath which Pandits (Hindu Priests) takes in front of Lord Shiva that he shall perform this puja on behalf of the native and that the benefits of this puja should be bestowed upon the native.
- This is followed by chanting of Kal Sarp yoga Nivaran Mantras by Pandits (Hindu Priests)
- After completion of chant of Kal Sarp yoga Nivaran mantra, the completion ceremony is arranged in the form of Homam (Havna).
- Things related to all 9 planets are donated during the final puja, each of which relate to one or the other planet among nine planets.
Duration of Puja:
Number of Pandits (Hindu Priests):
- 5 Pandits (Hindu Priests)
Place of Puja:
- Trimbakeshwar temple or
- Shiva temple
Details Required for Puja:
- First name and Surname (family name)
- Father’s name
- Address, Telephone number, Email address
- Latest individual full length Photograph
- Date of Birth
- Time of Birth
- Place of Birth
Puja Cost Includes:
- All material required for the Puja
- Food or the Anna Daan given to the Pandits (Hindu Priest) who participates in this puja
- Vastra Daan or the cloths given in charity to the Pandits (Hindu Priest) on completion of the Puja.
- Dakshina or the Fees given to the Pandits (Hindu Priest) for performing Puja
- You will be informed about the date and time of puja after the analysis of your horoscope and after referring to Almanac (Panchang)
- You would need to observe few dos and don’ts during puja which will be informed to you in advance
- We will try to post your Prasadam if allowed by the postal department
WE WILL TRY TO ORGANIZE A LIVE FEED OF PUJA THROUGH WEB LINK IF OPERATIONALLY FEASIBLE
WE WILL RECORD THE PUJA AND MAIL THE VIDEO (MAXIMUM UPTO 1 HOUR OF RECORDING) AT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
Write your Review for us
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *